Enjoy The Oldies

Mar 21, 2010

Just ate a piece of bread with chocolate =) time to blog again~

Went to Greentown's Oldtown Kopitiam and had lunch with my sister.
Nothing much to blog today.
Daily activities went on as usual.
Watch TVB dramas with my mother.
Took a nap in the evening.
Watch dramas again at night.
Blogging after midnight.
Sleeping after blogging.
That's my daily routine everyday =(
How I wish it could change.
Took my mom's car out for test drive.
Really need time to get use to it.
The accelerator isn't like my car.
The brakes are so tight.
Jam the accelerator too hard, the car flies.
Too soft, it won't move
My left leg feels so uncomfortable.
Cause I'm used to stepping the clutch.
Left hand itching to change gear.
But that's all for manual car. =(
Though the feeling of driving Vios is great.
But I don't own the car.
So the feeling of driving my Iswara is still the best.

My heart is ever at your service.

No comments:

Post a Comment