Enjoy The Oldies

Mar 19, 2010

*Fill in the title*

Just feel like posting this out regarding my sister.
I don't understand why she couldn't wash a spoon that was left in the washing basin when she was washing her own bowl that she used for lunch. Is it that hard to just pick up the spoon left there and scrub it with a little soap? How lazy could you be my dear sister? You're the youngest but that doesn't means I have to do everything for you my whole life. Mother asked me to look after you because you're my only sister. I will look after you but not always. I have my own life too okay? Soon I will leave this house and go out to the world. At that time, who will be there to

Wash plates
Mop the floor
Clean the windows
Clean the ceiling fans and stand fans
Wash the toilet
Wash the bathroom
Sweep the floor (yes, you're doing it but not often enough)
Dry the clothes (you're only helping me to do part of it, not fully)
Feed Rocky (only this year, you've learnt it)
You think what else I've missed out yourself.

These are all simple house chores which you will be doing soon enough and who is going to help you "zhap sau mei"? Dad will be at KL all the time except weekends. Mom will be working and you know her current post in the hospital is a very hectic one. She doesn't even have enough time to rest and have to look after both of us. Soon it will be only you. I'm only staying in Ipoh for another 2 years and you're lucky I'm not leaving this year.

A simple explanation of how immature you are. You've forgotten to put back the seat mom used in the toilet when you took it out last night. AND mom reminded you like less than an hour but you could forget about it. You went out with dad and luckily i stayed at home. IF all of us went out, who is going to put the seat for mom when she wants it? You know she just had her operation and she doesn't even have strength to carry it. She can't even support herself well yet.

CAN YOU PLEASE GROW UP ?
YOU'RE ALREADY 15

You might be angry with me after you saw this post but I have to let you know. You're old enough to think for yourself and others. Last time, you were small and all the things you've done wrong, nobody scolded you much. Don't you think you're lucky? When I was younger, look at how mom and dad scolded me. It's not fair isn't it? Well, nothing is fair in this world and I got used to it.

& Tsusan, sorry about how i treated you in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment