Enjoy The Oldies

Mar 18, 2010

Flower Heart ? Don't think so.

Woke up 10am today.
Is going to try and wake up at 10am everyday.
Woke up and saw my mom awake as well.
Made Milo for both of us.
Sis is sleeping as a pig like usual.
=P

As usual, switched on my laptop.
Went online and started facebooking.
Mafia War-ed.
Sis woke up at around 12noon.
Brought her to Oldtown Kopitiam to have our lunch
And ordered

~Enriched Chocolate~
~Western Platter~
~Samosa Curry Basket~
~Oldtown Curry Mee~
~Root Beer Float~
Mmm..

Went back home and watch a TVB drama with my mom called "Lou Gong Man Sui". Seriously, it's a very good comedy and I enjoy watching it. Most important is I'm accompanying my mother instead of online-ing.

Alright, the main thing about today is. Someone accused me for being Flower Heart. Oh yea, I know many of you will be surprised about this. I am as well. If the person who said so, know me well. I will accept that fact.
But if the person don't know me well, who is he/she to accuse me for that? So I went and consult a few of my friends including girls. Am I that kind of person? Well, mostly said I'm okay. Except one !! Who said don't know -.- you know who you are !! HAHA But I'm not angry, because time will prove !

Don't you think that being loved will be very happy compare to those who loved you ?

I love you, do you love me ? Yes, no ?

I feel that you really very "xing fu" because you can choose "to love me" or "not to love me".

BUT I can only choose "to love you" or to "love you MORE" . ❤ .

Think of yourself before you think for others !

No comments:

Post a Comment