Enjoy The Oldies

Nov 7, 2009

Leo Life~

Yesterday, I went to Samtet's Function. Joint Installation was also held there. The night before yesterday, was so nervous because I was asked to give speech to represent all the outgoing presidents. I wrote the speech already with the help of Kurtis so THANKS KURTIS ! In the end, jiaying and I forced Justin to give out the speech. She even told the emcee to announce his name instead of mine =P.
A view during the installation was held.

Honestly, I'm very disappointed with several clubs in Region 4. The reason why that I'm disappointed shall not be repeated here because it is clearly stated in Justin Yee's and Lion Alan's speech.

Regarding the Joint Installation, I felt that this year's JI was not up to the standard because we (08/09 BODs) had done so much better. Those who went to JI '08 and JI '09 should be able to notice the big difference. I'm quite unsatisfied with the emcee not able to pronounce other people's name properly. If you're unable to do so, do more training before you step up on the stage. For your info, their names were given by their parents and parents will not be happy if their child's name to be pronounce wrongly. Hope the emcee could be more prepared than before.

Phew~ After the function, Calvin and I went back to my house. He wanted me to scan some certificates to be sent over to his sister in China. I had a bath and changed my formal wear to casual wear xD. Then, went out to Jusco to have my lunch and bought 5 tickets for the movie "POKER KING". A round of snooker with Calvin, i lost as expected. This is just my 4th round of snooker. At 4.30, went into the cinema with Calvin, Eliza, Yaukin and Yaukin's sister. That movie seriously is damn funny. Laugh out loud in the cinema. Then, the actress all very lenglui >.< why Ipoh don't have those lenglui geh. SIGH. Went back home at 7.

Just had my hair cut. Later will post up some photos xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment